NEEMA3D™ PVA: PLUS is our solution for supporting materials in a dual extruder 3D printing. It is cold water soluble and provides more thermal stability than a regular PVA.
NEEMA3D™ PVA: PLUS bonds well to PLA, ABS and PETG. This filament is nontoxic and biodegradable once dissolved in water.
- Enhanced stability in printing
- More thermal stability than a regular PVA
- Excellent water solubility
- Good bonding to PLA, PETG and ABS
- Biodegradable when dissolved in water
|Tensile modulus||ISO 527||3500 Mpa|
Charpy method 23˚C
|ISO 179||1,7 KJ/m2|
|Vicat softening temp.||ISO 306||± 60˚C|
NEEMA3D™ Ultimate edition is available in a custom box with transparent spool and a resealed vacuumed bag. The spool helps you to know how much filament is left at any time and with the resealed vacuumed bag you can store your filament to keep the proper humidity even after you open it!